Yogyakarta | 06 – 09 April 2015 | Rp 7.950.000/person – PASTI JALAN
Yogyakarta | 25 – 28 Mei 2015 | Rp 7.950.000/person
Yogyakarta | 15 – 18 Juni 2015 | Rp 7.950.000/person
Yogyakarta | 27 – 30 Juli 2015 | Rp 7.950.000/person
Training shipping management will give a new experiences for audiences especially in shipping, handling a cargo, using shipping equipment, and all rules and government regulation in shipping. This course also give a detail information about ships types, sizes and features.
COURSE CONTENT SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
- Introduction of Ships: different types and sizes with their important features and their suitability to different cargoes.
- Basic shipping terminology including abbreviations. General particulars of ships.
- Bills of Lading — functions, conditions, contents, types and general information.
- Classification Societies — background, their functions and importance.
- Statutory documents on board including mandatory surveys and safety certificates.
- Stowage factors and densities — importance in the carriage of dry and liquid cargoes, effect of density of water (fresh, salt, brackish). Different freight units.
- General structure of shipping industry — liner and tramp services.
- Liner shipping — essential features; break bulk; modes of unitisation; concept of intermodalism; container sizes and types; container terminology; freighting; CYs, CFSs and ICDs; marketing of liner shipping; documents.
- Tramp shipping — types of charters — time, trip-time, voyage, consecutive voyages, bareboat; contract of affreightment, features of dry bulk and tanker chartering; names of different charterparty forms for different trades.
- Cargo handling equipments used on board and ashore.
- Agents — ship, port and liner agents and their roles in shipping. Freight forwarders, freight brokers, ship brokers and other intermediaries in shipping.
- Structure of shipping — services of master and crew, etc.
- Cargo Documentation — Manifest, Mate’s Receipt, Tally Sheets, Notice of Readiness, Statement of Facts, etc.
- Custom house work — Inward and outward entry of ships documentation.
- Shipping procedures in ports for exports and imports for break-bulk/bulk cargoes.
- Customs Bill of Entry and Shipping Bill.
- Business communication in shipping — letter writing, telex, fax, e-mail, report-writing, memo-writing, charts and graphs.
Triyanto, Capt. R.I. M.Mar
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
VENUE : Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta plaza hotel/Ibis hotel yogyakarta/Ibis Styles yogyakarta hotel/Mutiara hotel/ Melia Purosani hotel)
3. 16 Mar 2015-19 Mar 2015
4. 06 Apr 2015-09 Apr 2015
5. 25 May 2015-28 May 2015
6. 15 Jun 2015-18 Jun 2015
7. 27 Jul 2015-30 Jul 2015
8. 24 Aug 2015-27 Aug 2015
9. 14 Sep 2015-17 Sep 2015
10. 19 Oct 2015-22 Oct 2015
11. 16 Nov 2015-19 Nov 2015
12. 14 Dec 2015-17 Dec 2015
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flashdisk Contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)