Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 23 – 25 November 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 30 November – 02 Desember 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 07 – 09 Desember 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta – PASTI JALAN
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 14 – 16 Desember 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta | 21 – 23 Desember 2015 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta
Background ISO 14000
Organizations throughout the world are increasingly concerned about achieving and demonstrating sound environmental performance in the international community. These organizations look to demonstrate their performance by committing to sound environmental policies and performance programmes.
This international Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Series in support of these worldwide concerns was released in November, 2004, by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
The ISO 14001:2004 Standard has been set up to work in conjunction of an already existing and functioning documented management system, in particular the ISO 9000 Series.
The ISO 14000 training course is a concise overview of the ISO 14001:2004 standard, its relation to ISO 9001:2008, its impact on the company, and the implementation and certification of an ISO 14001 environmental management system.
This course is specifically designed for corporate executives and management, as well as an introduction for those tasked with the implementation of an ISO 14001 environmental management system.
The interactive training program is an effective and time-saving way to gain the necessary knowledge on ISO 14001:2004 to:
Make an informed decision on pursuing ISO 14001:2004 certification;
Be able to efficiently integrate the ISO 14001 environmental management system with an existing ISO 9001 quality management system;
Satisfy the ISO 14001:2004 requirement on management training (certificate included).
Objectives ISO 14000
- Implement, maintain and improve an Environmental Management System,
- Environmental Management System Model,
- Assure itself of the conformance with its stated environmental policy,
- Demonstrate its conformance to others,
- Seek certification / registration of its Environmental Management System by an external organization,
- Make a self-determination and declaration of conformance with the standard.
Audience ISO 14000
Top Management ,All Levels of Management , ISO 14001 Management Representative
Contents ISO 14000
Segment-1: Environment, Environmental Management and ISO 14000
- Environment and Environmental Management
- What is ISO?
- Understanding, Documenting & Implementing An ISO 14001 EMS
- ISO 14000 Certification
- ISO 14001 and Environmental Management
- ISO 14000 versus 9000
- Integration of ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
- Scheduled Waste Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment
Segment-2 2: ISO 14001 Requirements
- Environmental Policy
- Implementation and Operation
- EMS Internal Auditing
- Environmental Management Systems Auditor / Lead Auditor Training Course
(IRCA Certification Number A17400
- Management Review
Methods ISO 14000
- Case Study
Training Time and Venue ISO 14000
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro ,Yogjakarta
- 23 – 25 November 2015
- 30 November – 2 Desember 2015
- 7 – 9 Desember 2015
- 14 – 16 Desember 2015
- 21 – 23 Desember 2015
- 28 – 30 Desember 2015
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- 5.900.000 (Non Residential)
- Quota minimum 2 participants
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- For participants outside the city provided shuttle transportation from the airport / station to the hotel specifically for companies that send a minimum of 3 participants
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team