Electrical Power Generator : Operation, Protection And Maintenance
Bandung | March 03 – 05, 2014 | Rp. 9.900.000,-/ Participant
This training is intended to increase knowledge and insight into aspects of engineering Power generation systems. Topics emphasized training in the operation, protection and maintenance of generators and propulsion systems initially.
- Diesel engines
- Types of diesel engines,
- fuel system,
- Cooling system,
- Lubrication system ,
- Starting system.
- Gas turbine engines
- Gas turbine engine classifications,
- Principles of operation ,
- Fuel system ,
- Cooling system,
- Lubrication system,
- Starting system.
- Governor System and Component,
- Governing Fundamentals,
- Principle of Operation.
- Prime Movers Maintenance
- Electrical Power Generator
- Principles of operation,
- Generator Characteristics.
- Excitation system
- Types of exciters,
- Characteristics of exciters,
- Field flashing,
- AVR system.
- Generator Operation
- Synchronizing to Busbar,
- Generator protection.
- Insulation Testing
- Factors Affecting Insulations,
- Resistance Testing,
- Power Factor Testing,
- High Potential Testing,
- Withstand Voltage Testing.
- Generator Testing and Maintenance
- Stator and Rotor Insulation Test,
- Stator winding Test,
- Rotor Voltage Test,
- Data Interpretation
- Discussion and cases study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This training is given to the technicians, operators and supervisors who work in the field of electricity in industry to tackle the operation, installation and maintenance of Generators.
Ir. Hasan Surya, MT. is graduated from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) for Bachelor and Master program at Electrical Engineering department. Since 1985 till now Ir. Hasan Surya is lecturer at electrical engineering Polytechnique ITB (POLBAN) and he is a head of department at electrical engineering. Ir. Hasan Surya have delivered some training topics related to his major expertise for many companies in Indonesia. Ir. Hasan Surya have been researching in electrical engineering and becoming speaker for some conference. Ir. Hasan Surya has also worked for some companies or institution so he has got much real experiences and now he is ready to share his knowledge and experiences to industrial world throught training class.
Integrated Quality Training Material (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment. Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept. CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION All attendees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation attesting to their participation in the Training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed Training Questionnaire.
Casual Clothing is recommended. The Training atmosphere is informal.
TUITION FEE & REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Registration Deadline: February 24, 2014
- Rp. 9.900.000,-/ Participant
- Rp. 9.500.000,-/ Participant if register more than 3 (Three) Participants from 1 (0ne) Company
- Rp. 8.900.000,-/ Participant if register more than 5 (Five) Participants from 1 (0ne) Company
Fee includes the following:
- Three-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- Lunch per day Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilites,
- Certifícate of Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, May 05, 2014 entitles the registrant to received 25% refund.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.