AIR CONDITIONING AND HVAC
Bandung | 10 – 14 November 2014 | Rp 9.500.000
This 5 day course is designed to broaden and increase knowledge of all participants on the industrial refrigeration system which includes HVAC system. In detail, the discussion will cover its selection, operation, maintenance and load calculation of air management.
To make this course more comprehensive, there will be an actual practice for all participants in the thermodynamic laboratory ITB.
The instructors will also first talk about the basic theory of the cooling and air conditioning system. Further more, the participant will also learn about refrigeration system, its components, selection guideline, characteristic of each components, operation and maintenance of the industrial refrigeration system.
AIR CONDITIONING AND HVAC TRAINING OUTLINE:
1. Introduction to Refrigeration Systems and HVAC
2. Theory of Refrigeration System as a basic to understand the cooling system
- Vapor compression cycle
- Absorption cycle
- Air cycle
3. Basic Calculation of Air Conditioning System
- Basic concept of humidity, comfortable limit, etc.
- Psychometric diagram
- Load calculation of air conditioning
4. Refrigeration System Components and Industrial refrigerant. Discussion on type, work principle, characteristic of the following refrigeration components:
- Expansion valve and components
5. Industrial Refrigeration System for Industrial Application
- Classification of industrial refrigeration system
- Parameter and criteria of selection
- Type and characteristic
- CFC and Non CFC Refrigerant
- Selection guide of refrigerant
7. Operation and Maintenance of Refrigeration System and HVAC
- Operation of refrigeration & HVAC system
- Maintenance of refrigeration and HVAC system
- Inspection of refrigeration and HVAC system
- Trouble shooting
8. Practice of Basic Refrigeration System
- Actual practices at thermodynamic laboratory ITB on how to use refrigeration system tools & equipment. The tools and equipment were specially designed for practice purposes.
DR. Ir. I Made Astina, M.Eng & Dr. Ir. Nathanael P. Tandian
DR. Ir. I Made Astina, M.Eng. is currently assistant professor of mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering ITB. He graduated from Mechanical Engineering Department ITB in 1992. Prior to his Ph.D. obtainment in Engineering (thermodynamics, school of science for open and environmental systems) from Keio University Tokyo, Japan in 2004, he received Master of Science in Engineering (mechanical engineering department) from the same university in 1997. His researches concern on thermodynamic, development of new thermal systems, thermodynamic cycles, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. His papers were published in international and national journals, besides he also presents his papers in international and national seminars. Besides teaching at the university, he also has experiences to give short courses for industrial practical engineers and publics and to collaborate practical consultant works.
Dr. Ir. Nathanael P. Tandian completed his undergraduate study in the Mechanical Engineering Department ITB in 1983, then he joined the Mechanical Engineering Department of ITB as a faculty member (1984) and later the Thermodynamics Laboratory as a research staff (1985). He continued his graduate program at the University of Minnesota USA and got his MSME (1991). In 1994 he received his Ph.D. in the area of Thermodynamics and Head Transfer. He has been being intensively involved in many researches, technical training and seminars of refrigeration and thermal system. He has also been involved in several collaborative projects with oil and gas industries.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
- 3 – 7 February 2014
- 17 – 21 March 2014
- 5 – 9 May 2014
- 16 – 20 June 2014
- 18 – 22 August 2014
- 29 September – 3 October 2014
- 10 – 14 November 2014
INVESTATION PRICE :
- Rp 9.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 9.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 8.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Modul Training air conditioning & HVAC
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)